Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Happy 11th Adey


Favorite 
Food: pasta, salad
Treat: cashew milk ice cream
Movie: Twilight, To the Beat
TV show: Fuller House, KC Undercover
Song: Run and Hide
Sport: dance
Book: Babysitters Club, Smile, Guts, Sisters
Animal: Donkey, sloth
Place to shop at: H and M, Bath and Body Works
Season: Spring and Fall
Holiday: 4th of July and Halloween
Color: Teal
School subject: Science
Best friends: Lexie, Hadley, Lily, Mia, Abby cousin and neighbor, Ella cousin and neighbor, Sophia, Mickie
Trip: the Cruise
Memory from the past year: swimming with the dolphins

This girl is seriously something else. Her heart is so big filled with so much love, kindness, helpfulness, sweet, giving, hard working, friendly, caring, sensitive, protective...she is amazing. I can't believe this year we celebrated her 11th birthday. I am enjoying watching her grow up but pretty sad at how fast it is happening! She is one of my beasties and always will have a special place in my momma heart for being my first born. She is so forgiving as I learn to parent her as she grows. She has such talent and love for dancing and tumbling and is good at it. She enjoys painting her nails and pictures. She loves being crafty and baking. We enjoy her baking too! She is working on getting better at cleaning and is helpful with chores around the house. She is our live in baby sitter and she enjoys making money from that! She also has baby sat for a few neighbors now and is building her clients. I know Adey bug you will go above and beyond in life. You just have a natural talent for making others feel loved and welcomed. You still always want to buy gifts and treats for others and put smiles on their faces. You are developing a love for shopping and have a cute little fashion taste of your own. Please slow down baby girl! I want you to know I love you so much and I am 100% your number one fan! You make me so proud and I love being your momma! Keep working hard and I love watching your work hard to achieve what you want in life. You will always be my Adey bug...hope you have a wonderful memorable year 11!














No comments:

Post a Comment